Get To Know Ashley Darner
Buying or selling a home can be one of the most important life changing decisions you get to make! I pride myself on professionalism and doing my best at every task. Whether you're buying or selling a home, you can count on me to deliver a better real estate experience. Searching through thousands of listings for a home that fits your lifestyle can be quite a task. With my help and by using our exclusive home search tools, you can narrow down your choices to homes you want to see in person. Once we find the home that's right for you, I'll help you navigate the buying process from contract to closing to keys in your hand. Need to sell your home? You'll breathe a lot easier knowing you’ve got a professional REALTOR® at your side to provide expert advice. I'll work closely with you to sell your home for the most amount of money in the least amount of time. No matter your real estate goals, when you're ready to make a move, contact me for a better experience.
Licensed in Kansas and Missouri
- Johnson County Community College, Graphic Design
- Penn Valley Community College, Graphic Design
- Xenon Academy, Esthetics
- Bellingham Technical College, Culinary Arts
- Member of Heartland MLS
- Member of KCRAR (Kansas City Regional Association of Realtors)
- Member of KAR (Kansas Association of Realtors)
- Member of MAR (Missouri Association of Realtors)
- Member of NAR (National Association of Realtors)
- I am proud to have Kansas City as my hometown along with the opportunity to live in Washington State.
- I LOVE color pallets, home accents and interior design.
- I enjoy art work and painting with acrylics and dry wall mud for texture.
- I am fascinated with all the species of saltwater fish.
- I am a beginner gardener.
- I enjoy cooking and trying new recipes.
My background is primarily in Accounting, but my passion is in REAL ESTATE! My goals are to connect my clients with their dream home while staying with their budget, working hard to achieve results for them and the opportunity to sell their current home. I welcome you to contact me today to start our partnership to purchase or sell your home.
Weichert, Realtors® Graham-Welch, LLC
15245 Metcalf Avenue
Overland Park, KS 66223
Thank you for visiting today. If this is your first visit, take your time and look around. We have plenty of information and resources available to you. If you are a return visitor, thank you. We would love to hear from you. We can serve all your real estate needs.