Growing up with three brothers and three sisters (yes there are 7 of us), I developed an appreciation for square footage/Real Estate at a very young age.
While searching for our new home after being relocated to Kansas in 2012 from Virginia Beach, VA, I discovered a passion for following the local real estate market. I would often find myself drawn into conversation when a co-worker or relative mentioned selling or buying a property and I decided to become a licensed Realtor.
I am fully committed to providing you with what my company calls “The Weichert Difference" - a noticeably higher level of service that will make your real estate experience as easy and as stress-free as possible.
You can expect from me:
- Personal and knowledgeable service that is genuinely responsive to your needs
- A "Neighborhood Specialist''s" familiarity with local communities, home values, and price trends
- Top professional skills continually refined through Weichert training programs respected industry wide
- Advice and guidance throughout the entire process
- Commitment to help you leverage Weichert''s many resources. I can save you valuable time and effort in securing home financing, insurance, and home connections.
- Feel free to contact me anytime, whether you are ready to get started, or just to ask a question. I welcome the opportunity to make a difference for you.